Why attend GovMoney?
GovMoney 2019 is designed to help drive the continuous improvement of the public finance community by helping you to leverage emerging technologies and pioneering analytical and visualisation tools. Promoting both the collaboration between functions and sharing of excellence we explore how public organisations are already piloting new ideas and developing strong technical skills.
To this end we invite finance, digital, data, procurement and commercial leaders from across the public sector at large to explore the practices and products which will shape the future of public finance.
This one day CPD certified conference will highlight a series of keynotes, workshops & discussions. GovMoney 2019 will provide the public-sector finance expert with a toolkit to become a commercial and analytical leader.
See how technology is shaping the government finance function:
Keynote Address: A Roadmap for Finance in UK Government
- The developing role of the public finance practitioner and the place for technology in the vision for the function
- Creating a generation of leaders and leveraging this expertise to increase the role of finance in decision making
- Working with partners across cyber & fraud to identify and collaboratively mitigate risks through emerging technologies
Tickets & Registration
Interested? Join Our Community! By registering for GovMoney you will:
- Hear from both those defining the direction of the profession as well as pioneering practitioners defining what good looks like
- Equip yourself with a platforms, applications and methodologies to make the most of financial data
- Discover and develop future-proof strategies for evaluating risk, tackling fraud and keeping resilient in the digital age
- Get a glimpse into how emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence are being employed to revolutionise public finance and accounting
Victoria Park Plaza
Situated in the heart of London, the Victoria Park Plaza is a world-class venue providing the perfect environment to learn, network, and do business. Delegates will enjoy high-quality conference facilities with full catering throughout the day.